[iframe style=”border:none” src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3454525/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/theme/legacy” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
I had a very insightful conversation with David Mark, the founder of Fundz about how he goes about connecting investors to opportunity though social networks.
I think the best way to describe David is as a capital acquisition professional and a crowdfunding maven. He set up Fundz.co as a bridge between the traditional investor community and those startups and platforms looking to raise capital.
This podcast is certainly a must listen because we get into ‘talking shop’ about:
- How to identify and approach investors on social platforms, especially on Linkedin and twitter
- Tips and tricks on how to resonate with potential prospects on these platforms and the importance of great headlines and compelling content.
- The challenges, opportunities and outlook for the crowdfunding industry, especially on how it can get more engagement from it’s investor members.
- How today’s simple technology makes it very easy to build tight communities of like-minded investors.
- How the traditional language of investing is giving way to the need for a more casual exchange with great storytelling as a key success factor for capital raising.